I feel like I don't really have a whole lot of information on the Jack line. Most of it has come from someone that I have corresponded with. But one thing that I have found is a record of their marriage, and Ancestry.com has an image of it, which is always a bonus.
I don't know what the 1250 dollars has to do with it. If their marriage was unlawful, then would they have to pay the $1250? And I'm not sure who Andrew Jack is. As far as I know Jeremiah doesn't have a brother named Andrew. In my notes Jane's father is Andrew Bailey, but the signature is clearly Andrew Jack, so it's not a mistake. On the back there is a little more writing. I can see the word "bond" at the top. On another page in this same collection it looks like it says "marriage bond." I guess I just don't quite understand how the system works.
From their marriage they had at least 7 children:
1. John Andrew Jack b: 27 JAN 1836 in Alabama
2. Narcissa Jack b: ABT 1833 in Tennessee
3. William A. Jack b: ABT 1835 in Alabama
4. Hannah Ann Jack b: 20 MAR 1840 in Alabama
5. Thomas M. Jack b: ABT 1843 in Alabama
6. Mary N. Jack b: ABT 1848 in Alabama
7. Lewis B Jack